As I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this site, self healing is a big topic. Initially I thought to do as others have done, by dividing my healing articles into the usual three Mind, Body and Spirit categories, but it didn’t feel right to me.
This is because…
People are NOT made up of neatly defined packages of body, mind and spirit.
It’s impossible to separate these elements, one from the other.
Like the famous author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy, Douglas Adams, used to say, it’s all about the “intergalactic interconnectedness of things“.
Catchy phrase isn’t it!
Everything you do, and everything you think will affect ALL PARTS of you.
Especially when you are awake, anything that you do is influenced by your mind, your emotions, your body and your spirit.
Whether you’re having breakfast with your family, or walking down the street, or playing sport, or sitting at your computer, all alone in your office.
- Observing the world around you
- Making judgements about what you see and hear and feel
- Thinking thoughts of some description
- Which produce emotions, as feedback from your spirit
- While your body keeps itself functioning
- And you move your body purposely, in order to DO something
- And your non-physical self enjoys the expansion that comes with each moment
- While it constantly communicates with Source energy and with your mind (even if you don’t hear it).
There’s SO much going on at once, that it’s not a wonder we’re exhausted by the end of the day. Ha ha!
Anyway, here are the CATEGORIES, that I’ve chosen to use for my SELF HEALING ARTICLES …
More coming… after much research, writing, graphic design etcetera. It might be a while!