1. ABOUT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Please note that all the information on www.awesomeselfhealing.com is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to replace professional diagnosis, guidance, treatment or healing.
Please take responsibility for your own well-being in the use of any technique, tool or tip that is recommended here.
While it is my intention to offer guidance, I cannot guarantee that any course of action, or any product mentioned on this site will work for you. Always follow your own ‘heart choice’ and inner wisdom. Do whatever independent research you need to do, to make your own conscious decision. Only YOU can know what is right for you!
2. ABOUT THE PRODUCT LINKS
For reasons of common decency and transparency, I'd like to let you know that some of the links (from images and text) on this site are affiliate ones.
What this means, is that, if you click on one of my links that takes you to a product page and you then purchase an item, I may receive a referral commission. This does not affect you, or the price you pay, in any way, but it means a lot to me, so… THANK YOU!
This site cannot exist without funding from advertising and product sales.
A NOTE REGARDING LINKS IN VIDEOS USED ON THIS SITE
Unless the videos are created by Awesome Self Healing, all links, including clickable ones, within the video are placed there by the creator of the video. Therefore, I cannot make any statements about their usefulness or safety.
AwesomeSelfHealing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which means that if you click on my links to any amazon.com site, and make a purchase I may receive a small advertising fee.
AwesomeSelfHealing.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
Once again, thank you.
3. SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE VIDEOS WITH
Some of the videos on this website have brainwave entrainment included in the soundtrack . If you have not listened to Brainwave Entrainment (BWE) before, please read the following guidelines.
- AVOID listening while driving or performing a dangerous task. Brainwave entrainment temporarily alters the brain’s level of activity and can make you drowsy or may put you in a trance state. This is great for relaxation but not for driving, obviously!
- AVOID using BWE while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you are not yet 18 years of age, your brain is still developing. AVOID listening to any videos with brainwave entrainment, unless you have your parent or guardian’s approval for doing so. It may seem unfair but it’s for your own safety.
- Use headphones if you have them. This enhances the effect for you and stops other people being affected by the BWE.
- AVOID using if you have epilepsy. It is wise to check with your doctor before listening to brainwave entrainment audios, if you have any serious health condition, or if you are pregnant (congratulations by the way).
- Side Effects: listening to videos with brainwave entrainment in the soundtrack, can affect some people negatively. It is rare, but occasionally people feel some mild discomfort such as a headache, nausea or some emotional disturbance or moodiness, while listening. If this happens, just stop listening and the symptom should quickly go.
- If you are new to this form of brain training, then please start with 10 to 20 minutes. It is generally considered best to limit your exposure to brainwave audios to 2 hours a day, unless you have used them for a year or more, and you know that you’re fine with a longer exposure.
4. VIDEO AND OTHER MATERIAL COPYRIGHT
All material on this site is copyrighted by AwesomeSelfHealing.com and Imaginal Mind Publishing, with the exception of some of the advertising grahics, the music clips and most of the videos. All videos and music clips included on this site retain their original copyright.